Saturday, March 10, 2012

KONY 2012

So Derpy and I were at school this week and before our sociology class, some classmates called us over to see this video on youtube. It was called "KONY 2012" Its a film made by InvisibleChildren Inc. KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice. 




Now I know I heard of them before, but I didn't know what they were about. But after watching this video... I knew we have to stop this man.

So today, Derpy and I want you to help. Spread the word, share this video on your twitter and facebook. In hopes that all our hard work and our well connected social networks can bring this man to justice. 

Save these kids! Make the world a better place for everypony! KONY 2012~ FTW!


Be a Hero... again! HAVE A MUFFIN!



No comments:

Post a Comment